Saturday, January 30, 2010

positive!!!

I am not angry, perhaps just want to find someone to sympathe me...I am so silly to have this kind of though...
Today played netball...quite fun...
I don't want them to be dependent as we are going to leave them soon...however...I will remind myself to remind him...I will do my best for it...

People get tired after too many thing...am I a coward or ? can anybody understand that kind of feeling?...I feel so bad when seeing them being so busy but I am so free...feel so bad that I didn't really get to help them but creating more trouble to them...

I am so confused...I am tired from all this but I couldn't just stand there and watch...I didn't really do anything great...all are so terrible...

I am seeking for help....seeking for positive power....something that wake me up from this terrible darkness....is like a hidden bom in my heart, able to explore at anytime...

for him, things will stop by today, as I write over here, I will definitely do it.
sorry that I keep making u guy's day so boring with almost the same topic...I will not talk bout it anymore. I don't want to give myself any hope anymore.(does it consider as hope or it should be a illusion of my own)....I wont step the first steps for sure, if so do u, then let's end at here...we are friend ONLY....

cheer for my heart, cheer for the freedom of my soul...I will clean my sky with positive energy...
wenshu, please do not feel sad/dissapointed/angry anymore in the future, widen your view and enlarge your heart...accept what couldn't be accepted, understand what it should be...jia you, I know you will make it de^^

3 comments:

  1. sometimes it is okay just being friends..just keep it in your heart..it is okay if you remember him or miss him..as long don let him takes control of your mood and thought..
    Just like me =) im quite satisfied just being friends with him =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...
    but if both are interested with each other just nobody take the first step...how?...still ok?...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. then the guy stupidly BODOH!!!

    no la... if u both like each other... sure one will take the first step... dont worry =)

    ReplyDelete