Saturday, January 30, 2010

what a busy day

Today full with activities.
Morning join Sakura Ceria...circle the lake...wow, long time didn't run, is tired man!
haiz, malay style of aerobic really not my cup of tea...I don't feel like warmed lo....result, I feel bit pain at both my legs...

before the next activities, went to BRC to photocopy things, fortunately the person over there is nice^^....finally we don't need go so far to photocopy le, it even provide binding survice^^....but BRC is kind of far from my hostel....:x

after that, watches a basketball competition, three to three....hehe, saw a awesome guy, he is good in basketball, keep score for three point ball...almost all the ball he shot goal....^^....too bad...is not available....just kidding la....

Back to hostel for the follow on activity....then went HEP there for club...thanks toro and hilary for coming and accompany me over there although they know we are not going to pool today...perhaps this is the main reason why I am so moody in the morning...
coincidently....we met him over there....haha....I just realised that I always able to track smile on his face....^^....that really bright my day better
(perhaps...this is the part that make my day...Hilary asked him why didn't asked shu to follow, he just say I didn't wanna follow...:p...rubbish...why I mind bout it so much....stupid....)

Once I have step out the first step, I am ready for everthing that follows...
quoted from somebody words....

toro shared something with me, although I didn't able to help him lot....but I sincerely hope that he will get to figure it out....don't be greedy my fren, find time or a person to sit down and think about it ya^^....everything will gonna be fine^^

later will be the 4hours plus movie session....oh my god, I need to don my assignment by today, if not I will die very soon....tomorrow going for Bola Jaring selection (great, I forgot to ask toro bout it....haiz....)...it will be a tired day again....hopefully everything will be done within my planing....JIA YOU~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment