Friday, January 29, 2010

a bit blue sky...


Don't ask me, I also don't know why am I so moody today.
Didn't had dinner, coz don't feel so though I am hungry now.

I felt scared, worry that there are things that I forgotten
I felt scared, worry that I didn't do the thing well
when failure keep on repeating, I feel so sad, feel so useless and hopeless...power low....
when I am not being trusted, I feel so meaningless that what I had did...

I really don't like this kind of feeling...is reducing my power...I feel there is something pressing on my chest...something unfinished....

Today planned to watch Legion...but I cancelled the date....though I really wish to go.....

Couldn't find anything that cheer my heart....

hopefully the dark blue sky will faster been blow away by the warm warm winds....

3 comments:

  1. hugs.. muacks...

    I love u!!!! cheer up k? when u are back i bring to eat ur japanese buffet!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are my warm warm wind...today I met some other warm warm wind at HEP too...thanks guy^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheer up =) sometimes I get moody without any reason too..don worry..有时候可以让自己任性一点...

    ReplyDelete