Wednesday, January 27, 2010

is it a bad day?

Yesterday was a adventures day.

Lost on the way to salon, then lost way back from MJC some more.
but fortunately we manage to get a short cut back to uni.
Besides that, car brake down in uni cause no petrol. It was so sacry, but fortunately we are not out of uni yet. Haha, later on, they are so phobia, we eventually perol RM10 for the car.

I feel so bad as my little junior quarrel with his girlfriend as he did not manage to get to her on time. I hope everything will be fine after this.
However, we still manage to settle everything on time, just poor Ram need to burn the midnight oil for his assignment....

thank you guy for accompany me over, the first time having full car of guy^^
(though this is their responsibility^^)
I really have to admit that Hilary is sweet, too bad, he is bit young for me...Jia you for the one you like^^

Today is the day voting for MPP, I hope my friend will manage to win with a good post^^.

ps: this is kind of weird post...not consistence...bear with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment