Saturday, January 30, 2010

I am a silly girl...


now I finally understand when the bond between two people start changing, everything changed...
Thing might not be the same as past when this happened...
When your friend become your boss, relationship between two of you will be different eventually...
You will have to change the way you treat the person too...
now i understand why my friend said so...
"I don't want you to treat me as friend first because I want us to be together. Thing will be different when I am your friend first..."
now I agree with it....I am keep cycling around the same question...I still don't have the answer, time is eating my patient...perhaps this is the answer....we will always be senior and junior, vp n s...
things will get better when times goes by....

No comments:

Post a Comment