Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My roommate


My roommate in Uni.
She is cute and active girl. Hardworking but more toward playing stuff. She love to dance but shy to show to others. She is very naughty too, heard from her course mate, she is a little monkey in her class. (haha, I never doubt bout that)
I like to talk to her lot, sometime it seem like I am lecturing her.
I really enjoy those time with her. Sadly, now we are not roommate anymore but neighbor. I know she still concern me a lot. Thank you Slyvia^^
I still remember those time I taking care of her when she is sick and injured, she really is a little monkey, also injured here and there.
She has a very cheerful characteristic too, always make me laugh. Her understanding always make my blue heart feel better.
Her ambition is to become a successful person, having live that she desired, giving good life for her family.
I know she will make it, with her determination and cheerful charater^^
Jia you!!!!
all the best^^

This is a blog for you^^



ps:kind of messy.sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment