Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A message to you

Thank you for accompany me writing that report. I really sincerely appreciate it. I even let you wait for me. (:p seem I always make you wait...sorry...)
Actually there is something I want to tell you, but I don't know to start with it.
Yesterday, on our way back uni, what they said and their expression make me feeling like something fishy.
I don't want to make any guess, as this will make me feel terrible if the answer is not what I think.

Sorry cause I always don't let you continue
Sorry for avoiding some of your question
Sorry for seldom praising you.
Thank you for helping me so much.
Thank you for your random caring.
Thank you for always waiting for me.

No matter what will happen in the future, what is the bond that connect us together, believe me, you will be one of the person which I will not forget rest of my life
Thank you^^

3 comments:

  1. does he even read ur blog???

    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....currently i think you are the only one who got my blog address...still not prepared yet to let other read...:p...

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps...i found your blog...hope you don mind for me to reading it...=P

    ReplyDelete