Thursday, February 4, 2010

my lucky day


hmm, actually it should be un-lucky day....but as my sister say, if you think it is a un day, then it will be so. I want to get rid of it, so today is a lucky day.

1. Didn't do well for today role play, mix up all the words, accidentally hit the table by the knee before leave the room (embarrass men...)
2. DNA extraction lab, negative result, REDO...=.=|||...result can only be obtained by tomorrow ( pray very hard to get the result...)
3. Notive board glass suddenly drop down as I am reading and hit me on my face (fortunately, I am fine...thank you god)
4. More and more thing I need to prepare for CNY, and most of my member couldn't make it early for both sat and fri, great, who is going to help me? even I cannot reach there early...(this is driving me crazy)

I know it wasn't that bad just being bit emo....
at least I didn't injured by the glass, get to familiar better with DNA extraction...

work hard my dear, we will make it for this saturday event. Don't worry, everything will be alright.^^

I believe every bad things indicate that new thing is just around the corner; just as after heavy rain, there will always be rainbow^^

No comments:

Post a Comment