Saturday, February 20, 2010

thank you^^

This is a post to my dear...


Silly, I am fine now, really...I am not thinking too much and accepted the fact.
with my condition, I will definitely find someone nicer and taller than him...haha....
somemore he live so far away, I don't want to be separated from you guy so far la...:p

did I shut you off?
I really feel so grateful when receiving your call and message.
you seem to know the right time when I need somebody comfort.
sometime I didn't take the initiative to contact you cause it seem like a small matter
I don't want to bore you with almost similar topic and content.

Dear...hugz...thanks for everything....you know how grateful I am to have you as my friend
a friend that are so important in my life...^^



thanks god and fate to bring you into my life...hugz....^^




2 comments:

  1. NONSENSE ler u!!!!

    u better at least text me next time when u are sick!!! dont wait until u faint in the toilet d and after dunno how many months only tell me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...wat nosense wow...ok la...will report everything that happen la...:p

    ReplyDelete