Thursday, April 1, 2010

my april fool

Today is April fool, but i din get fooled...
I should say nobody trick me today...

Today seem like my big feast day
had some nice kuih early in the morning although the trip is meaningless
went to support friend booth....eat again....homemade cookies (nice ^^...my kind of food)
then after class, during lunch hour, bought kuih, snow ice over bazaar there...
wow....night had honeystar, barly (fren cooked) and big pear...
although i din have proper meal, but i am full with all this stuff lo (ai, dun scold me)

the part that i want to blog is during evening...
my first time riding bike in sarawak...
oh my god, this time my manage to control myself not to scream out like previous
but the guy nearly struggled by me
he is nice, bring me here and there, waited me while I am doing stuff...
really thank you thank you so so much^^
own you once

Although i feel terrified, I get used to it after a while
it is kind of nice with the breeze at the evening...^^
Thanks...~

4 comments:

  1. congratulation! u have ur 1st time for bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think remember u sitting behind che siong in phuket!!! LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  3. i mean 1st time in sarawak...che siong that one is....speechless too...should control myself more during that time...sigh...

    ReplyDelete