Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Vege month end

Today is the last day for my vege month
(extended one more day to amend the mistake that I made)

I had vege
just personal willing
nothing special...
i just feel like thinking something light since ate too much meat during cny
want to learn to control my desire, control myself from temptation, learn to control my temper too
does it work?...hmm...I am not very sure...

Initially, i nearly get crazy of eating vege....cannot find place to eat
but now i enjoy having it^^
I had a great time going out with friends for vege^^
Thanks for accompanying me for that^^

Is true that there is many things that we could not control
but there are lot more that we can control
mistake in reality could not be amended
but human tend to amend it in another way to make them feel better




random post....^^...coz i forgotten what actually i want to post...:p

No comments:

Post a Comment