Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is raining...


This is the first time hearing you crying so badly...
it pain into my heart...I couldn't imagine if one day something bad really happened...
what will i react...
our bond are too deep...I think the me now could not afford anything yet...

please be strong and healthy my dear, I cannot bear to see you like this
although this is a training from up there...
is not worth for you to be so heart broken...
as my heart followed and become deep blue ocean...

I could not do anything but listen what you tell me
even I am there, I can only give you a huge hug...
and able to understand the situation more clearly...

Why all this thing is happening....
all this are just making me losing faith toward the term 'love'...

I do not want you to be as like me too...
hold on my dear, please do not make any silly mistake just like this...
the sky will be clear after the dark cloud is over...
I will be the sun for your rainbow...^^



my love always here for you...hugz...





No comments:

Post a Comment