Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blessed day^^

18.04.2010

It is a happy day

Bad thing only happened in noon

Friend door locker spoiled, cannot get into her room for almost half an hour

the technician very good, just one knock, the door is opened….wow….eye opened

good stuff bout it….I manage to get full collection of wei si li….yeah!!!!

hopefully I will get used to read novel from my hp….hehe^^

Evening tried to online with cable again….failed….

I though my lan cable spoiled, asked my roommate help me buy one when she went out

unfortunately, after she bought it I only realized that my lan cable got no problem

perhaps is the line problem or my computer problem….sigh…..

Good thing happened in the night

dinner da pao from outside, the person very nice, he buy nice food for us

the roti planta also very nice…kind of like roti boom, got the sweet milk on it….i like it a lot

later we even had dragon fruit as desert….wow….enjoyable dinner…

I am contented…^^…should work harder for the exam!!!!

(hehe….这都是托别人的福呀)


all the best to all my friend who are going to have exam

jia you jia you!!!!


with all the bless, I will do better….thank you^^


1 comment: