Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Gading Field Trip





Hehe, nice picture editted by Li shu, like it very much^^
I really like my coursemate
although sometime we might have disagreement
but they are great...they care and love each others...thanks^^



Haha, guess what is this....
is the flower bud of Rafflesia....
it was discovered before my friend nearly kick it away as a normal stone....haha
I hope there wont be a second people to kick it so it can make it until flower^^
is lucky for me to be able to see this^^



If I am not mistake, this is the second largest or latest largest flower in the world.
This is just a baby, it can reach height taller than a normal adult
It stink too.
The name is Amorphopallus spp....species not indentified yet....^^
The cute part of it is the flower will arise and open once after all the leaf died, leaf growth after the flower die....so it is hard to be identified....

Hehe....actually this name is kind of...dunno how to explain....
Amorphophallus mean.....incomplete pinus
look at the picture
perhaps you will figure out the reasons^^



hopefully will do well for this subject
all the best for everyone^^






No comments:

Post a Comment