Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy night


just now when to weight
guess what, i am getting thinner....hehe
48kg....lol
and the friend that used to be lighter than me is heavier than me now...lol

is my happy day^^

however....

the fact is I had been constantly eating during field trip
and hasn't being pass motion for couple days
and just drunk a bottle of yogurt in half an hour...
I can feel the tightness of a singlet that I had long didn't wear it....


LOL....

ok la....the truth is....the weight machine started at 56kg...
so know you understand why....



ps: looking forward for tomorrow dinner
oh....i am going to be super fat liao...faint




6 comments:

  1. Eat less in tomorrow night dinner~
    give the portion of yours to me~
    kakaakaka!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still dont understand how you weigh 48kg when it started at 56 .... blur.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bin: haha...i think i didn't...i even when to your table to steal food...haha

    Ai: which mean the weight from the balance is 104kg...minus 56kg then get 48kg^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. well... luckily u go to my table...
    I feel full easily recently~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha....only manage to steal fish and vege only lo....eat most prawn over my table...
    haiz....main table is weird...

    ReplyDelete
  6. weird?? What do you mean by that?

    ReplyDelete