Friday, August 24, 2012

Someone

Every time I saw your post, it is like a pin in my heart...
we used to be so close, used to mean so much to each other.
I am not sure is all this just my imagination or you feel as so too...
but somehow distance and time and drift us apart...

Somehow I wish to connect with you again
but I afraid this will bring back those sad memories...
Are we really that close or is just my thinking...

How are you?
How have you been?
I pray hard for you that everything goes fine with you.

I still do not have the courage to contact with you again
I am scared that the relationship will not be as what it used to be

All the best my friend
It seem something is troubling you but I know soon you will over come it

You know what...You Are The Best!....always...

No comments:

Post a Comment