Sunday, July 1, 2012

Work

One more month than I had work in this company for one year.
Learned quite a lot in this company.
Quite a nice company for new biz to learn
but quite limited chance to be on a higher level

Once, a person told me:
you stay in a company for at least two years,
1st year you learn
2nd year you contribute
end of this two years, you review yourself and evaluate
is it worth for you to stay or to fly higher

I don't know can I last for so long
Don't wish to think about it
Work hard for now 
and I believe things will come slowly
and I will know where I truly belong

Be patient while work hard for me....
butterfly flying inside me but I will be patient for it...

1 comment:

  1. wenshu, like ur writing so much...coz thru ur writing reflects ur thinking...i like the way u think and see thing..:)

    ReplyDelete