Sunday, July 1, 2012

KL Marathon 2012

First time participated marathon...
Didn't really trained very well....final month count down only have some slight intensive training.

Completed 33km in almost 7 hours.
For first timer with minimum training consider still acceptable
After half marathon, my joint start feeling pain and hard to continue running.
My determination and your support pushed me to finish till 33km.
without you I couldn't have completed it.

The feeling of fulfillment is nice...but the after effect is terrible
couldn't really walk properly for quite some day...
walk like an old lady with tong ka....lol

Overall is a nice experience...
hopefully one day I can really finish it with my own leg within the time limit...

ps: Thank you for your support and care all the way...^ ^
Glad that we finished it together

 

No comments:

Post a Comment