Friday, August 24, 2012

Kuching trip

End of July 2012, we had a trip back to Kuching
Back to the familiar place, meeting with familiar people
It is a real nice trip....I miss you guys a lot
sad that the time are so limited...sorry if I didn't get to spend much with you guys...
anyhow, thank you for spacing out your time for me
I am really so happy to get to meet up with you all ^ ^

Glad to know that everybody is doing fine
Everyone is moving forward, grabbing each happiness in hand well

I am glad I chosen this uni, coz I met you guys
Thank you for being in my life for the past three years
and thank you for continue with me for the rest of the years

We shared a lot of memories
there might not be much chances for us to meet together and spend time as we used to be
but our memories will not fade

Take care my friends
Keep in touch
as you will always be in my heart ^ ^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment