Friday, August 24, 2012

Congratulaiton!!

She is engaged!!!
Is a expected unexpected news to me.
Am really happy for her, they deserve this blissing.
So fast yet for so long apart....He is the one that is for you

I know you will take good care of her.

You took her away from us
Make sure you will take good care of her
or else you know what I will do

is still a year ahead
I am so excited bout it
you will definitely be the most beautiful and happiness bride in the world
because you are with him


Congratulation to 
Shannon Choong and Richard Tan!!!
May both of them shower in bliss and happiness till the last rose fall
*rose refer to the rose given by Richard to Shannon.... :p


Everything will goes accordingly when the time come
HE has HIS plan for you

Bliss to my love, Ai ^ ^


1 comment:

  1. Muacks!!! thank u!!! Love you too!!!

    I'm hoping yours would be soon too!! =)hehe

    ReplyDelete