Tuesday, October 5, 2010

One month aniversery



This song was sang by someone important to me
touches....~^^~

Thank you for being by my side
for me, all this are just so amazing
Having someone loving me so truly, deeply, and madly...

I am really a lucky person
I have family and friends who loved me so much
now I got you...a guy who did so much just for me

Thank you for making this decision
making you a part of my life
Please bear with my wilfulness, irrational, childishness and bad temper
patient with my ignorance, poor communication and expression skill
I will try my best to be a better person...for both of us...

You filled my life with happiness ^^

4 comments:

  1. ahem.. u should also thank ur friends who u know.. helped u ???? no??? hmmmm???

    happy one month anniversary!!! really happy for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a big thanks and big hugz for my dearest aiai ^^
    love you the most ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. shu, im happy to see that ur very happy when be with him...Jia you and i will stand by ur side to support u...No Matter what happen...i will support u...=)

    ReplyDelete