Thursday, October 28, 2010

Gratitude to all

Thank you guys
without you guys, I wont be able to complete my FYP
thank you for spending your early morning and evening for me
measuring trees under hot sun or rain
been attack by big red ant
shock and worried about accident that happened
is my pleasure to have you guys to help
really very thankful to have you all...^^


Alan

"thank you so much, don't worry, I am working fine,
hope everything go smooth for you too."


Li Shu


" jia you jia you!!things happen with a reason,
everything eventually will fall at the right point. Don't worry ^^"


Nyuk
Shin

" All the best, you will make it work ^^!!"


Leh Ee

"My beauty, thank you for the time, it sure worn you...^^"


Little Bird

" Don't worry and don't feel guilty, everything going fine ^^"


Herbs

"nothing to say to you...:p...but thanks!!^^"


Qi Xiang

"sorry, miss out you...thanks lot, for all the time ^^"


Thean
"thank you...O...^^"

2 comments: