Monday, October 25, 2010

accident-slide down from hill

Last weekend had a accident
slide down from the hill while taking tree measurement
that's was scary

before the case happened, I already know it will happen
It happened in a blink of eyes, no time for me to prevent it

fortunately only bruise on both hand and stomach
not really that serious (don't worry)
but I will still feel bit pain after bath
it will pain if I didn't sleep in right position too

worried my friend who should be protecting us
(he even tried to come down rescue me)
worried him that unable to accompany me for it

DON'T WORRY GUYS!!I WILL RECOVER SOON!!
THANK YOU AND SORRY!!

4 comments:

  1. wenshu...take good care on ur "hurt"....=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok, don't worry
    today super itchi but i didn't scratch ^^
    will try my best to minimize any possible scar

    ReplyDelete
  3. u ok now?it has been awhile since i last visited ur blog..ohya..u had completed ur FYP!gongxi gongxi..i just started mine... T.T

    anyway,take care thr!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope...struggling with progress report now...final submit by next year...
    jia you jia you!!!
    FYP = non stop reading!!

    ReplyDelete