Thursday, October 7, 2010

B & W event

Have you ever think of this?
someone important to you just suddenly leave you.
perhaps not suddenly
but they just dissappear from your life
FOREVER

I ever imagine myself leaving the world
I don't want people to cry in my funeral,
coz I want them to be glad that I am in peace
even I died in tragedy...cause I don't want regrat in heart of people who love me.

As our age accumulate, this kind of event will increase too...
and the relationship between you and the main role of the event will become closer too
will I be able to handle it?
I don't know...


seeing the loved one leaving better?
- or -
leaving the loved one behind better?


I choose to see...so that people wont sad for my absent and feel lonely....


ps: personally, black and white represent funeral to me
no offence, just family education...

2 comments:

  1. ya..im never scared of die, but im just worry ppl love me will sad...and i dont want ppl sad due to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scare of death...because i cherish this precious given life...especially when there is so many people that love and care me...

    ReplyDelete