Monday, August 23, 2010

Thank you for the smile

I had read what you wrote
it touches my heart
I couldn't never imagine that there will be a person
liking me so much and willing to do so much for me
I know I will get happiness from you
I know my smile will always on my face if I were with you
you are so concern about me
caring and liking me

really...i really appreciate it
it was a wonderful date...i really feel full with happiness...
from deep in my heart....thank you~

but I had made the decision
a decision that hurt your heart
however...it also made you a stronger man...i think

I am selfish....I made you suffer....
I will never request you to stop treating me well....
meanwhile I will try very hard to live in happiness
coz this is the only way to reduce your pain
and repay your caring and like to me....

I trully believe
you will definitely meet the girl that mean to you
and she will be the most happiness girl in the world
and so do you will be the most happiness guy in the world...

you can treat me well...but please don't stop at me
pursue your happiness when it arrival....ok?
you must get your happiness too
this mean a lot to me too



Bin....thank you....(~^ ^~)

2 comments:

  1. it touches deep into my heart. I will still give you a hug even after reading...is a caring hugz to a hurt heart.
    ~HaPPiNesS~

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur happiness will be part of my happiness...
    i dunno what will happen in the future...
    but for now....
    u r the one....
    hehehe...
    sorry...
    things had to be like this lo~

    ReplyDelete