Sunday, August 8, 2010

私は牛です


One of friend keep calling me "gu"
gradually, i realised that i am really a "gu" (go = cow)

I am stubborn, this is well known in my fmaily
in a nice way, this is determination
somehow, this is bad too

I am simple minded
always do something silly
somehow this is good, cheer people around me
but sometime they will get high blood pressure too...oops

I am hard
trying to be tough
don't want to ask for help too much
but somehow i just cannot really do it
please admit it when you need help k

I am reckless
this is worse...sometime I don't think too much before I do
some people say this call dare to take risk
but please think before you do anything
the consequences can be terrible


hmm...all the cow charaters
fortunately my zodiac was not cow
if not....i am really cowman lo...:p





ps: I didn't mad at the person who call me like that
I need to thanks him for waking me up more
work it up girl...don't be too "gu"

2 comments: