Thursday, August 19, 2010

父母恩重难报经

This is a sign language drama
performed by Tze Chi
at Borneo Conventional Center Kuching (BCCK)

it was my first time going to BCCK
it was super beautiful, the view over there is nice
it located beside the majestic Sarawak river, sunside view very romantic and beautiful
a rainforest themed architecture



this wasn't my first time watching this show
I saw it back in JB...but it wasn't the full performance

didn't really get to enjoy the whole performance
because I am helping my friend recording the whole performance



we are given the power to use our body
but we don't have the ownership of our body
this was given by our parent
appreciate and cherish it
as we are fortunate to be given the chance...

Journey of life never being easy
what our parent been through
eventually we will face it

bring your parent for a vacation when they still can walk and enjoy life
thanks and love them when they still be able to feel it
hug and hold them when they are still around

I LOVE YOU
i am a typical chinese,
so I can only express my gratitude indirectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment