Monday, September 6, 2010

Junction in the journey

I am a indecisive people
yet, I meet a lot of choice in my life...
reaching junction in the life journey

choice to choose my partner (although is not choosing life partner )
choice to go oversea for field visit
choice to study
choice to work
and choice for life....

really thank god
untill now, I had a blessed life
I have a lot of opportunity, and all of them are good chances
not everyone have this kind of chances to choose

Everytime I stood in front those junction, I need to make decision
I never regrate my choice, at least those decision i made in my life journey

I hope as this journey proceed....
everything will be smooth....
bless me....
and bless everyone that I know in my life....
Thank you for being with me all the way in this life journey...

1 comment: