Saturday, August 20, 2011

Melb...

End of July having fun over melb with ai
it is really an enjoyable time beside the killing weather
cannot imagine if I am going somewhere colder than that...:x...
the weather wasn't that bad, just I cannot adapt to it...haha..

thanks to Mr Ong who drive and planned a one day trip ^^
it was wonderful and memorable ^^
and thanks to him for driving us to the airport ^^

thanks to me dearest one too
i think i sure cost her lot...hehe

melb is really an ideal place to live for family
shop close after 6pm, only thurs and fri got late night shop (if I am not mistake)
people basically stay at home, spend their free time just with family.
even during weekday, you can see people jogging around the place
very easy to get fresh fruit juice and tasty yogurt
very big portion fresh salad ^^
I just seem cannot stuff in too much of those carbo food...
although I did not eat much over there, I hardly feel hungriness in me...haha

~^^~

hmm...as promised...I will be back to melb....three years to prepare for it !!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment