Saturday, August 27, 2011

Difference

There is something between you and my house.

Your mum prepare every single dinner and breakfast for you
My house don't, occasional happen when mum is free

Your mum buy her own things and arrange herself
My house don't, she prefer to go out together as we don't use to be around at home
and we have to help to arrange

Is a bless to be at your house
having someone to prepare meal (where I used to do it myself)
having someone to wake me up in the morning (my house don't have this practice)
having someone to dine in together and wash the plate after dinner (I used to in charge for that)
having someone to pamper me (impossible to happen in my house as you are over here)

thank you....sometime....it is really a bless to be able to be around here....be around your side

No comments:

Post a Comment