Sunday, June 19, 2011

Patient and learn

I used to tell my friend that I will go for a match making
if I don't have boyfriend before age of 27.
I don't want to have late marriage and give birth at old age.
But deep down in me, am I really prepared for it?
To be somebody wife and somebody mum.
Am I qualify for it? Will I be able to do it well?
Having friends getting married at my age.
Envy with their happiness but I know it is still a long way for me to go.
I cannot even take good care of myself, how am I going to take good care of others??

What is marriage?
what will it be after marriage?
creating new life?
responsibility of two or whole family?

...I know the answer is inside me...
...I just need to be patient and learn...
...until I become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment