Sunday, January 6, 2013

252

I am very scare to stop...alway want to make sure that I am on the right path...
I make myself keep on going, seem like chasing for something but end up I realized that I am just wondering around wasting time...
I want so badly to fully utilize my time but end up wasting most of it...
I spend too much time to think but not taking the action...
The biggest issue is.....I don't know where and how to start it
I am lost.....in my own maize....

I am like a turtle in the shelter....so scare to step out of the world of comfort???

perhaps the answer is right in front of me...
I just couldn't reach it....

I am so lost....

can anybody give a hand??


3 comments:

  1. Get to know what you really want... go for it... that's all

    ReplyDelete
  2. To know, to understand only you can execute....but how to proceed to understand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using mind-map or think something related...
      Although i do not know what you want to understand.

      Delete