Saturday, October 8, 2011

Marriage



what is the meaning of MARRIAGE?

my colleague said that if you are not planing to have a baby, there is no point to marry
cause you can always cohabit even you are not officially married together

but for me, marry is not as so.
Marriage is bringing both relationship to another stage
when you sign the paper and said I DO
you are both bonded together
you are responsible as one
having your own life while live as two
you cannot walk for your own but walk for two

this relationship are blessed by everyone
recognized by everyone
officially you are belong to this person solely
a commitment to your partner

this is what it meant to me...


PS: Congratulation to my friends and colleague who are going to get married.
wish you have a blessed and happiness life ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment