Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Preserve the heat?

I realised I am not good in social skill
I can be very friendly
yet sometime I can be very cool and quiet
I can heat the relationship very fast but I don't know how to maintain the temperature.

Today met some long time no see friends
if they didn't start the conversation, I am kind of lost with the topic
no that I don't like to be friend with them, just that I don't know how to maintain it
don't know how to keep in touch when I don't actually really call them frequently

Too many friend to keep in touch, too little afford put inside
the afford is selective
is kind of sad, but this is the fact
we cannot keep everyone that passed our life in the contact
but we can keep their memory in the mind



ps: the invention of FB is a good idea to keep friend connected and in touch
although I didn't use it very well, but it does help a lot.



3 comments:

  1. There is a priority among this kind of matter, don't get too much into how to keep in touch with everyone you know in life, you will suffer from it~

    ReplyDelete
  2. but how to arrange the priority...

    ReplyDelete